CB SERIES Multi Directional Sideloader Forklifts
The CB Series features LPG and Diesel 2.5 – 4.0 tonne multidirectional forklifts.
More compact than a conventional forklift the CB is perfect for transporting goods but has the added advantage of having the ability to carry long loads in sideways mode.
The Compact Counterbalance
A solution developed for the need to handle both palletised goods and long loads, the Combi – CB range allows four-way manoeuvrability. The multi-directional element allows you to block stack as well as travel sideways with long and awkward loads. Furthermore, the machines compact dimensions allow you to utilise warehouse space whilst remaining safe, increasing productivity.
- Compact: Allowing you to not only utilise warehouse space, but container space also. Increasing productivity in both spaces allowing you to cut cost margins.
- Multi-Directional Operation: Allowing you to both block stack and travel sideways with awkward loads, saving you time and money.
- Indoors and Out: The CB’s large super elastic tyres and hydrostatic drive make light work of loading and off-loading in semi-rough yards, and ensure a smooth ride regardless of the terrain. The versatility of the CB enables you to be adaptable to the job and reducing the number of trucks needed.
- Side Shift as Standard: Allowing you to operate in tight environments more efficiently as well as positioning loads on the racking without having to move the truck itself. Therefore minimising both the space needed and your workforce’s time, two of the main cost contributors.
- Options: The CB comes with the option to include a fully enclosed cabin and a heater to accommodate to harsh or wet environments
- Hydraulic Fork Positioner
- Detachable 4 Fork Spreader Bar
Not only can we supply the space optimising Combi-CB, but CAM also have unparalleled insight into designing and installing racking which can maximise the use of your Combi-CB.
Call CAM today to find out if the Combi-CB is the right truck for you and if it isn’t, our experts will find the ideal truck for you.
|Model||Rated capacity (kgs)||Load centre (mm)||Wheelbase (mm)||Chassis width (mm)||Lift heights (mm)|