C SERIES Multi Directional Forklifts
Increase storage, improve workflow and low maintenance.
Designed to improve your workflow by effectively becoming three forklifts in one, a sideloader, counterbalance and narrow aisle forklift.
Three Machines In One
The C-Series is an extensive product range that encompasses a solution to almost every warehouse need.
Firstly the C series is multitalented and can act as a counterbalance, side loader or aisle truck. The models range from 2.5 tonne to a colossal 25 tonne and the range is also available in LP gas, diesel engines and electric/battery powered. With all trucks being suitable for in and outdoors, four-way manoeuvrability and lifting from 2.5-25 tonne, the C series is bound to have a machine perfect for your specific application.
C Series Features
- Multi-Directional Operation: Allowing you to both block stack and travel sideways with awkward loads, saving you time and money.
- Indoors and Out: The C Series large super elastic tyres and hydrostatic drive make light work of loading and off-loading in semi-rough yards, and ensure a smooth ride regardless of the terrain. Therefore the C Series can be used for multi-purposes minimising the need for more than one type of truck.
- Tailored To You: With a great selection of custom attachments and an option to customise platform length the C Series can be specifically tailored to your businesses needs.
- Low Maintenance: Dependability matters, therefore C Series hydrostatic drive system eliminates the problems associated with batteries and brake motors, further reducing maintenance and overall running costs.
- Safety and Comfort: Manufacturing standards at C-Series have long been in accordance with the stringent USA regulations. All the fundamental aspects of the C Series design, from the overhead guard for enhanced driver protection, the ergonomics of the controls, down to the high-quality seating, guarantee the highest level of operator safety and comfort. Ensuring your staff aren’t only safe, but comfortable meaning they can put in more of a shift.
- Safer Product Handling: Combilift can carry the load at a low level using the integrated platform. This keeps the load at a low centre of gravity, which means there is greater stability compared to a conventional forklift travelling with the load lifted high.
The enclosed cabin gives the driver full 360-degree visibility at all times. This is important when lifting and transporting loads, and working in areas where there are pedestrians present.
- Long Loads Handling: The Combilift’s narrow design eliminates the unnecessary multiple handling of goods by being able to manoeuvre easily through doorways narrower than the load it carries. Furthermore, the Combilift is easily narrow enough to fit through your average doorway, so there is no need to install wider doorways. It can also move straight into the aisle, eliminating the need for trolleys or roller conveyors. Having one vehicle capable of performing multiple tasks saves on time and on costs drastically.
|Model||Rated capacity (kgs)||Load centre (mm)||Wheelbase (mm)||Chassis width (mm)||Lift heights (mm)|