A terrific opportunity has arisen for an experienced capital equipment salesperson to further his or her career with South Yorkshire’s most progressive fork lift truck distributor. An excellent remuneration package awaits the ideal candidate.
In business for over 25 years, CAM has become Yorkshire’s complete material handling solution provider.
This role will have an element of account management, as well as the need to proactively develop new business opportunities with the sale of a wide portfolio of material handling products and services; predominantly into the South and West Yorkshire region.
Liaising with our preferred finance partners, you will be involved in selling capital equipment via lease purchase and contract hire as well as outright purchase.
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales, ideally selling into a technical field.
- Be a new business generator, driven by a desire to exceed expectations.
- Be able to demonstrate a structured approach to sales and territory management.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability and self-confidence to be able to communicate at all levels in a B2B environment.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
Applications: If you’re interested please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
Subscribe now to receive the latest offers, stock updates, exclusive product releases, and company news directly to your inbox.