Forklift operator training courses from CAM Fork Lift Trucks
Forklift Operator Training is a key factor in keeping your working environment safe and efficient.
At CAM Fork Lift Trucks, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of operator training courses, either on the customer’s site or at an off-site training centre.
We offer courses for all levels of experience – from NOVICE right through to EXPERIENCED OPERATORS, as well as REFRESHER courses. For more information on our courses, you can enquire using the form below.
What Courses Do We Offer?
We offer courses for all levels of experience – from NOVICE right through to EXPERIENCED OPERATORS, and REFRESHER courses. For more information on our courses please visit our website or contact us today on 0114 243 3332 or email@example.com.
- Training on or off site: Option of both excellent in-house forklift training (in Sheffield or Leeds) and training on your own site at your convenience, enhancing your workforce has never been easier.
- Fully qualified instructors: All instructors are fully qualified to meet ALL of the latest HSE requirements.
- Tailored: Our forklift training services can be tailored to your specific application, ensuring your workforce is optimised for your unique operation.
- Improves operator performance: Our training courses will not only teach you or your workforce how to be safe, but also the most efficient codes of practice, which in turn will lead to higher levels of profitability.
- Forklift training for all types and brands of forklifts and equipment.
- Forklift training for all levels of operator experience.
Know Your Legal Responsibilities:
- HSE Approved Code of Practice (Rider Operated Lift Trucks; Operator Training ACOP L117) – Read More
- Provision of Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) – Read More
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) – Read More
- Safety in Working with Lift Trucks (HS-G 6) – Read More