Are you leaving school or college and looking for a career in a rewarding industry within a successful Company?
Reports to: Parts Advisor/Operations Manager
Job purpose: Based at our Sheffield Depot, you will provide support to the Parts and Service Department. Full training will be provided in-house and supplemented by external resources where appropriate.
Salary: Dependant upon experience/qualifications
Hours: Monday to Friday 0800-1700 hours
- Source and supply parts for our team of engineers.
- Taking incoming parts calls.
- Deal with e-mails for parts requests.
- Source and supply of consumable items as/when authorised to do so (ensuring best prices).
- Despatching of goods by carriers.
- Assist with problem solving (incorrect parts supplied etc.)
- Assist with Van stock & maintenance.
- General housekeeping of stores area and workplace.
- Stock taking duties as/when required.
To apply for this vacancy, you will need:
- Passes at GCSE level for Maths and English (Grade C/Level 4 or above)
- Good administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- A methodical approach.
- To be proactive with a willingness to learn and progress.
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
Subscribe now to receive the latest offers, stock updates, exclusive product releases, and company news directly to your inbox.